The WS-CNC series (2 CNC-machine sizes) is used to form high-quality serrations and profiles in knives (e.g. steak- or bread knives), scissors or similar hand tools.
- CNC piloted feeding axis of the grinding head with integrated compensation of the grinding wheel wear and automatic controlled constant surface speed.
- Diamond coated dressing rolls to achieve high-accuracy profiles.
- Dressing amount and dressing interval – programmable
- Safe and simple load and unloading of the workpieces in horizontal position.
- Easy programming of parameter
- Possibility of combination with other machine types (e.g. hollow grinding HS-CNC) because of modular method of construction. Due to this processing cells for a complete processing of hand tools can be put together.
- Triple CNC Workpiece Block for simultaneous grinding – loading- unloading
- Vertical CNC-axis for creep feed grinding of profiled or flat surfaces
- Automatic feed and automation system with stackable, chain and cassette magazine
- Parallel processing of 2 workpieces e.g. grinding profiles in saws
- PC-CNC control SINUMERIK 840D with Windows®
- Software DialogPLUS
- Technological support and immediate troubleshooting with SIEPMANN-Teleservice