The DSM-CNC for sharpening both sides and/or serrating and profiling pocket- and sport knives and garden scissors.
- The full automatic Grinding Machine for big quantities.
- CNC piloted feeding axis of the grinding head with integrated compensation of the grinding wheel wear and automatic controlled constant surface speed.
- Diamond coated dressing rolls to achieve high-accuracy profiles.
- Dressing amount and dressing interval – programmable
- Easy programming with Software DialogPLUS
- Automatic feed and automation system with stackable magazine
- Integrated Washing and Drying System
- PC-CNC Control SINUMERIK 840D
- Technological support and immediate troubleshooting with Remote Support
||DSM1 - CNC
|max. grinding width
||110 mm (5")
||2 x 5,5 kW (7,5 PS)
|grinding wheel Ø
||305 mm (12")
||35 m/s, infinitely variable, programmable (7000 sfm)
|dressing roll drive
||2 x 1,5 kW (2,2 HP)
||0 - 15 m/min (0-600"/min)
|rapid traverse speed
||15 m/min (600"/min)
||AC-Servomotor with recirculating ball screw
SINUMERIK 810 D
|capacity of stackable magazine
||600 mm (24"), optionally max. 1500 mm (60")
|dimensions (l x w x h)
||L 2.700 (108") x B 2.500 (100") x H 1.500 (60")
|weight of machine
||3.100 Kg (6900 lbs)
Subject to technical change without notice