The hydraulic series SM-H, offered in 3 machine sizes, form high-accuracy flat surfaces and tapers on forged and stamped cutlery, flatware, scissors, garden and hand tools.
- Extremely stiff grinding spindle with playfree precision bearing to avoid grinding marks near the tips of the knives.
- Duplex-hydraulic pump with variable volume and precision speed regulators. This compensates the different viscosity of cold and warm oil.
- Concave, straight or convex grinding, depending on the position of the grinding table/grinding head.
- Easy change of grinding wheels because the grinding wheel cover opens on a slant (as desired, fastened by bolts or clamping rings)
- Linear control to adjust the shape of the workpieces
- Measuring control SENSOMATIK for the compensation of the grinding wheel wear
- For grinding grape shears and similar workpieces a rotation attachment is available
- Dressing attachment with diamond coated dressing rolls
- Automatic feed and automation system with stackable, chain and cassette magazine