The HS-CNC series (2 CNC-machine sizes) is used to form high-accuracy hollow-ground features into stamped workpieces, such as folding and fixed knife blades, table and kitchen knives and specialty sporting knives. Grinding wheels are angled at 45° relative to the grinding stroke to ensure consistent grinding width for the life of the wheels.
- CNC piloted feeding axis of the 2 grinding heads with integrated compensation of the grinding wheel wear.
- Playfree and highly precise linear roller bearing guides, result in an amazing quality improvement and higher precision.
- Double the non-grinding speed and triple the acceleration reduce the non-grinding time by 70%.
- Every conceivable shape of the knife shoulder can be easily programmed.
- PC-CNC control SINUMERIK 840D with Windows®
- Software DialogPLUS with automatic radius calculation.
- The software TeachInPLUS automatically sets up of the required CNC program by sensing the shape of the workpieces.
- Possibility of combination with other machine types (e.g. serration & profile WS-CNC) because of modular method of construction. Due to this processing cells for a complete processing of hand tools can be put together.
- The grinding wheel speed can be adjusted with infinite variability.
- Automatic feed and automation system with stackable, chain and cassette magazine
- Technological support and immediate troubleshooting with SIEPMANN-Teleservice