The most modern machine tool technologies are used in the VG-CNC series, which is available in 3 CNC machine sizes. The vertical grinding spindle form high-accuracy surfaces and tapers on forged and stamped cutlery, scissors, garden and hand tools.
- Only 1/3 space requirements: The machine is installed one complete unit. The electronic control cabinet and the automatic feeding system including SCARA robot (as optional feature) are integrated.
- The machine base is made of a special polymer concrete: This absorbs vibrations and allows high precision because of extremely low heat conductivity.
- Double the non-grinding speeds and triple the acceleration reduce the non-grinding time by 70%
- Up to 100% more performance
- The preloaded grinding spindle bearing system with extremely stiff, infinitely variable direct drive, is even more precise and completely free of vibrations (no belt drive)
- Playfree and highly precise linear roller bearing guides, result in an amazing quality improvement and higher precision.
- Transfer of a workpiece in less than 1.5 seconds due to the super fast SCARA robot
- Low set-up time because of most modern programming methods
- PC-CNC control SINUMERIK 840D with Windows®
- Software DialogPLUS with automatic radius calculation
- Possibility of combination with other machine types (e.g. polishing machine PM-CNC) because of modular method of construction. Due to this processing cells for a complete processing of hand tools can be put together.
- For grinding grape shears and similar workpieces a rotating attachment is available which can also be used for grinding circular knives
- Patent fixture block (for up to 4 different workpiece holders)
- Dressing attachment with diamond coated dressing rolls
- For heavily curved surfaces (e.g. manicure or surgical scissors): Equipment with an additional rotating axis (4th CNC-axis, Model VG1-CNC-B)
- Automatic feed and automation system with stackable, chain and cassette magazine
- Vibratory feeder as an innovative solution for small workpieces
- Technological support and immediate troubleshooting with SIEPMANN-Teleservice