The GM-CNC series is offered in 3 CNC-machine sizes and form high-accuracy flat surfaces and tapers on forged and stamped cutlery, flatware, scissors, garden and hand tools.
- Flexible to all kinds of working tasks
- Up to 5 CNC-axis
- Extreme short set up time
- Grinding of several surfaces in one clamping
- Playfree and highly precise linear roller bearing guides, result in an amazing quality improvement and higher precision.
- Double the non-grinding speeds and triple the acceleration reduce the non-grinding time by 70%
- Low set-up time because of most modern programming methods
- PC-CNC control SINUMERIK 840D with Windows®
- Software DialogPLUS with automatic radius calculation
- Possibility of combination with other machine types (e.g. polishing machine PM-CNC) because of modular method of construction. Due to this processing cells for a complete processing of hand tools can be put together.
- Patent fixture block (for up to 4 different workpiece holders)
- For grinding grape shears and similar workpieces a rotating attachment is available which can also be used for grinding circular knives
- Dressing attachment with diamond coated dressing rolls
- Automatic feed and automation system with stackable, chain and cassette magazine
- Technological support and immediate troubleshooting with SIEPMANN-Teleservice